Hostinger International Ltd ("Hostinger Eesti") supports the protection of intellectual property. Whether you are the holder of a trademark, service mark, or copyright, Hostinger Eesti is committed to helping you protect your legal rights. Therefore, we have established the following policies for considering trademark and/or copyright infringement claims.
Please refer to the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (the "UDRP") if you have a concern or dispute about a registered domain name. Any dispute regarding the registration of domain names will need to be sent either to the registrant or to an ICANN-approved arbitration provider.
This Trademark/Copyright Infringement policy specifically excludes domain name disputes and has been established to allow reporting of possible violations involving other Hostinger Eesti products and services.
A. Trademark Claims
1. If you (the "Complaining Party") would like to submit a trademark claim for violation of a mark on which you hold a valid, registered trademark or service mark (registered with the appropriate intellectual property organization of your country; state registrations and registrations on the Supplemental Register are not considered valid for these purposes), Hostinger Eesti requests that the Complaining Party substantiate such claim by providing the following information via email to email@example.com. The words "Trademark Claim" should appear in the subject line of the email.
To be considered effective, a notification of a claimed trademark violation must include the following information:
2. Upon receipt of the appropriate information identified in Section 1 above, for trademark claims, Hostinger Eesti will initiate an investigation and forward the Complaining Party’s written notification to the alleged infringer. While Hostinger Eesti is investigating the claim, Hostinger Eesti, at its sole discretion and without any legal obligation to do so, may temporarily remove the allegedly infringing material, notify the alleged infringer it will lock down the domain name(s), redirect the DNS,and/or if it is solely stored on a Hostinger Eesti server, temporarily remove or deny access to the allegedly infringing material.
3. If Hostinger Eesti concludes that the Complaining Party has raised a legitimate trademark claim, it may, at its sole discretion and without any legal obligation to do so, continue to suspend the alleged infringer's Hostinger Eesti account and/or if it is solely stored on a Hostinger Eesti server, deny access to the allegedly infringing material. If Hostinger Eesti concludes that the Complaining Party has not raised a legitimate claim, Hostinger Eesti will restore access to the allegedly infringing material.
4. The Complaining Party should understand that Hostinger Eesti, an affiliate of ICANN accredited registrar, and its customers are bound by the UDRP. Nothing in this Policy should be construed to supersede the UDRP, nor the obligation of Hostinger Eesti and its customers to abide by it in the context of domain name disputes.
B. Copyright Claims
1. If the Complaining Party would like to submit a copyright claim for material on which you hold a bona fide copyright, Hostinger Eesti requests that the Complaining Party substantiate such claim by providing the following information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The words "Copyright Claim" should appear in the subject line of the email.
To be considered effective, a notification of a claimed copyright infringement must be provided to Hostinger Eesti and must include the following information:
C. Counter Notification Policy
1. Counter Notification.If you have received a notice of copyright or trademark infringement that you wish to challenge based on a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled, you may provide Counter Notification by emailing email@example.com and including the following:
2. Upon receipt of a Counter Notification as described in Section 1 above, Hostinger Eesti shall promptly provide the Complaining Party with a copy of the Counter Notification, and inform such Party that it will cease disabling access to it in ten (10) business days. Hostinger Eesti will replace the removed material and cease disabling access to it in not less than ten (10), nor more than fourteen (14), business days following receipt of the Counter Notification, unless Hostinger Eesti first receives notice from the Complaining Party that such Complaining Party has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the alleged infringer from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on Hostinger Eesti's system or network.
D. Repeat Infringers
It is Hostinger Eesti's policy to provide for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of Hostinger Eesti customers and account holders who repeatedly violate this policy or are repeat infringers of copyrighted works, trademarks or any other intellectual property.